Migration Melbourne Cup Madness - Private Party at Café del Mar - Tuesday 4th November from 12 pm Featured
Our 2013 Melbourne Cup cocktails at Wooden Spoon is still being talked about, from fun company, to fabulous food and the race that stops the nation!
This year, Liana Allan - Migration Alliance and Stacey Martin - Expat Advisors Community, would like you to join us for a Private Party at the swanky new venue Café del Mar overlooking sparkling Darling Harbour.
· Flute of Moet & Chandon on arrival, delicious canapés and unlimited Peroni and specially selected wine over four hours
· Private room and covered outdoor lounge area, with sunset deck overlooking Darling Harbour
· Own screen to view races with onsite betting via Sportsbet.com
· Fashion parade and prizes for best dressed
· All day entertainment till late
Cost is $145 per head and with numbers capped at 70 let Liana know asap if you would like to join in and if you will be bringing guests. Payment date and details to be provided.
Café del Mar, 35 Wheat Rd, Rooftop Terrace, Cockle Bay 02 9267 6700
For those in the city, just swing past PwC at the end of Market Street and turn left over the overpass to the restaurant entrance just next to Chinta Ria.